Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wall Mural

So I have been looking into getting this wall mural printed for the theatre room and the company I have been speaking to has emailed me back with some sample pictures of the quality of the image.

I will agree that there are defiantly some parts of the image that are damaged or have flaws but for me that just adds to the overall charm of the picture. I don't think it would have that same history to it if the picture was perfect, it would feel a bit too contrived ... not quite so interesting.

For me the damage makes it seem somewhat more real.... what do you think? Are all the flaws you can see and the slightly less precise image a good thing or a bad thing?

This is the whole image 



These are some excerpts of how it will look printed so large






No comments: