Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Organisational Beast Strikes Again



I don't know how many of you will remember when we were focusing on the changes to the building company's general specification but I created the most wonderful changes register to capture all of these variations and other than being laughed at by everyone it worked wonderfully.

Which is why I'm slightly worried posting this today .... you see the "over the top organisational bug" has hit me again... this time with the holiday.

This is my itinerary folder with tickets, spreadsheets and contact details for everywhere and everyone ... oh dear. So maybe its slightly over the top but being so organised and having everything at my fingertips will make me feel 100 times better. he he he. I would ask if this was too much but to be honest I do realise that most people would freak out more at the amount of paperwork than less but for me, knowledge is power and I want everything ready just in case something goes wrong ....



No comments: