Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Not Like a Movie - Helicopter Drama's

Photobucket

Obviously its not like in the movie ... the boy gets to the airport just in time - runs to the gate just in time.

Obviously by the title you can guess this is not like in the movies. A long sleepless night I received the expected call from Mr V where I fully expected him to say 

"honey, I'm getting on the chopper - see you tonight!"

Instead in a dark voice he advises me the chopper had turned around halfway out to the facility. 

If you can imagine this is the moment your stomach drops. Obviously I said all the right things - we have a contingency - he will meet me in Singapore! It's ok ... everything is fine.

The minute I got off the phone however all that changed. I sat on the floor and started laughing uncontrollably! Yup you got it - I couldn't stop the uncontrollable laughter. Tears running down my cheeks I think to myself - it can only happen to me. Seriously, I know I should have booked the flight later but .... really. Seriously!!!

So now I'm sitting on tenterhooks .... waiting for hubby to call with an estimated ETA on a new chopper! 

Personally I think im handling things fairly well - Im now sitting here planning on how to repack so I can carry everything myself! 

Speaking of repacking ... look at the brilliance of my toiletries bag and carry on liquids .... at least one thing is going right! Everything fits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: