Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Quick Update .... Helicopter Dilemma

It appear Mr V has definitely missed his flight today to Perth. Its quite a tight schedule and any little delay .... e.g. chopper returning to base because of gyro issues will mean he wont make his connecting fixed wing plane to Darwin and from there the Qantas plane to Perth.

So I did say I had backup options and we are currently exploring both of those ....

1) He meets me in Singapore directly from Darwin - only problem is I will have to take mine and his luggage.... oh joy.
2) He tries to get to Perth before out flight to Singapore and just meets me at the airport. I think this is our preferred option - no additional costs and as the flights are all linked we are covered if one of them is for any reason delayed.

SO SOMEWHAT OF A SOLUTION ... I NOW JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PACKING I HAVE DONE FOR MR V IS ACTUALLY CORRECT. 

he he he - must remember to add underwear or else I will have a rather unhappy Mr V!

No comments: