Thursday, November 1, 2012

Little Things Cause Lots of Happiness

Photobucket

As the title says, its the little things that can sometimes cause you immeasurable amounts of happiness.

For the last ... 6 months the hidden cabinet behind out en suite mirror has only had 2 shelves. It seems a lit of a waste of space - 2 shelves in such a big area and yesterday to my delight ... hubby fixed it.

Have a look at my cupboard now ... I know its a small achievement but getting ready this morning I couldn't stop giggling. Nothing crammed together, nothing shoved into draws ... its perfect - all I have to do is paint the wood underneath and I will be set!

Photobucket

1 comment:

KL said...

Small things can make such a big difference in the way we use things and they're often 5 minute jobs that are the last to be tackled! Good for you AND Mr V for getting this one done!
x KL