Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pool Colour Options ...

So the pool drama continues unabated .... phone messages unreturned, people telling me what I can and can't have, husband stressing because he doesn't like anything else or else he doesn't know if he will like it or not and that is 100 times worse.

Its all just so stressful and to be honest ... it sucks.

So I thought I would break things down into more manageable chunks .... lets start simple.

What do I like and what don't I like? Lets start simple.

I don't like those washed out pale coloured water pools. Some people may but for me they just don't have the depth of colour I'm looking for.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I think the pale substitute they are trying to get us to use would look something like this which really just doesn't do it for me...

What do I like? These colours are just that little bit interesting, they are rich and different and would look lovely with the granite we have already purchased!

I like them a lot .... can we get this look and feel from the options provided ... I just don't know.


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

KL said...

Sometimes the pool builders (or product suppliers)can give you photos or addresses of pools they've actually done in a particular product so you can see what it really looks like. We welcomed potential buyers of Quartzon to sticky beak at our pool in last house because we had been in same situation ourselves. Worth a try?
x kl