Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Going Back to My Inspiration...

Photobucket

It seems at times I get lost in the details .... I lose myself in a colour or texture instead of remembering the picture "at large"

So today I'm going back to my inspiration .... these rooms are what I aspire to achieve. 

Photobucket

They don't seem fussy or particularly formal, they don't even really have one focus point, everything is soft and warm and just waiting for you to sit down and put your feet up. They are interesting spaces but don't have one particular detail that stands out, for me these rooms are all about soft layers that just build you level of interest.

This is what I need to remember when I'm obsessing over something silly .... this is what im working towards and this is what I will hopefully end up with.

No comments: