Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Brave New World ...

Photobucket

So most of you know I am a fraidy cat .... oh yes, the idea of meeting new people and putting myself in new situations sends me out in hives. However last night I braved the terror (I did make my husband comes with me) and joined a photography club.

Once a month they meet, discuss new products, talk through different ways to improve photo's and really just talk about something they love.

When I went to Scotland hubby brought me a camera to keep me busy and although I use it I really don't understand how to use it. 

Photobucket 

Ok that may have been an understatement .... Really, what person goes to a Camera Club without knowing what type of Camera they own.

Cue embarrassing moment 

Club Member "So what type of camera do you own?"

Me "A Canon" 

At this point he just looks at me expectantly, waiting to expand .... apparently its a bit like saying your car is a Holden .... Oh dear!

Anyways, I am also going to start getting into some photo editing software so I'm hoping my lovely Christmas Holiday will be filled with lovely professional looking photo's for me to share with you all.... First I just have to work out how to turn it on .... jokes, I do know that!

3 comments:

KL said...

L.M.F.A.O!!!!! For 10 minutes!!!! You are tooooo cute! Still giggling......
x KL

Miss Vintage said...

L.M.F.A.O??? KM .... what on earth is this??? I know LOL but this one throws me?

KL said...

Oh.... Laughing My F*%#ing Arse Off!(You must've heard of the band LMFAO? "Sexy & I know It?") I got it from my kids. ;-)