Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flowers in a Bathroom?

Photobucket

I found these very amazing flowers which I just knew would look lovely in my bathroom.

Flowers just make me happy and these are no exception ... don't you think they just soften the space .... all those tiles just make everything "cold" these add that much needed touch of warmth! I am thinking other than lighting bedroom and bathroom are now complete.

Still trying to focus on the entry and media room .... its endless!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

cevapa said...

your house is gorgeous

The flowers are stunning - are they real or fake? I need something similar for my bathroom prefably "real looking" but cant seem to find anything that looks real

Miss Vintage said...

They are fake cevapa - they are almost like a foam ... totally in love with them and no need for water!