Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Old Fashioned Details

Photobucket

Every once in a while I tend to find myself absolutely besotted with a house. 

There is one house I have been watching ever so enviously during a series of renovations they have been doing and now its nearly complete I have one thing to say ....

I WANT IT! I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW!

Poor hubby, I do feel for him but seriously, this house has it all and I feel I would appreciate it much more than the poor owner who has put the last year into it he he he, I realise I am being a child .... picture me stomping my foot in frustration that its not mine!

The details they have managed not only to keep but emphasise, are amazing and although my house is fairly modern I must say, the old fashioned details of this house make me green with envy. 

The lovely matt black cladding and heavenly white trim make my heart soar .... the roof line is a thing of beauty and the verandah is deep and cool and a place I would be happy to sit and drink coffee on a daily basis.

These pictures are not great but I was trying to hide my stalker like tendencies behind dark glasses.

What do you think ... does this heavenly house do it for you?

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarge said...

Yes, I love that look too! Timber cladding, white timber window frames - what else could you ask for? Let's think of the negatives - that deep veranda would surely block a lot of light entering the rooms. There - doesn't that make you feel better??!

Miss Vintage said...

Thanks Sarge ... so glad we talked ourselves out of it!