Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Husband ... Superman

Photobucket

Warning to all ... today I'm going to get all mushy and besotted. My husband is amazing. 

Digging out the pool is one of those mammoth jobs you would actually feel sick at the idea of starting. Not only has my hubby started but he is working his ass off  and I couldn't be more amazed at his dedication to getting it done!

Photobucket 

Obviously sarcasm is more my style but I honest think I am one of the luckiest girls in town to have someone like him .... and frankly .... I'm a very happy wife!

So now for an update on the pool .... its starting to look great. I truly cant get over how the whole hallway seems to float prettily now that there is some depth in the picture. I really cant wait for water .... it just looks so so good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see some more photos. Ange

B is building a house said...

Why is there dirt inside your pool? :(

It's already been concreted and all, right?

B

Miss Vintage said...

Ha B - we were quoted $5,000 to scaffold the pool while we were building and it just seemed so expensive where as dirt was free so we just covered it over.

Now obviously we are wishing we hadn't but we did save a lot of money...