Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holiday Bucket List

So the other day I started naming some on the things I wanted on my holiday bucket list. Some of them are straight forward and easy, others I'm going to have to wait and find a situation that fits.

I thought today I would add a few more;

- MEET THE MONA LISA



Obviously an easy one ... however not unchallenging, dragging my darling husband around the Louvre and trying to keep his interest is going to be a huge challenge. I may even have to resort to blackmail.

- BECOME BREATHLESS OVER THE PAST



This one is a bit more ambiguous. I want to find something over there that just takes my breath away. Something that pulls me back hundreds of years and gives me goose bumps.

- FIND A QUIET MOMENT IN VERSAILLES



Again, for one of the busiest tourist spots in Europe I'm guessing its going to be rather interesting trying to find "quiet" in a sea of crazy.

- LOOK GLAMOROUS IN PARIS



I think this is something every girl aspires to. I want to look Parisian Chic in Paris. Obviously big glasses and perfect hair are a must but is it possible to not look like a tourist in the most fashionable city in the world?

No comments: