Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its Begining To Look Alot Like Christmas

Well I don't know about you but I hate the December rush, everyone busy trying to get all their presents out the way, you get frustrated because you cant figure out what to buy so you just settle on a gift your not sure they will like but you just want to get out of the shops.

Me - I like to start my Christmas shopping about now. I have brought about 50% of my presents and am feeling good about the way everything is rolling around. One thing I do enjoy is wandering through the Christmas departments at Myer and David Jones and picking all sorts of lovely little decks for my tree. In the new house I am thinking of having two trees, one is the lovely jewel tones, teals, purples and blues which I brought last year. Now my second tree I am thinking of going a bit bling. Domayne have some amazing bling jewellery and I am truly in heaven. Bring on Christmas people.... then I can go and buy up during boxing day sales.








Oh and dont forget about my love of owls - cant you just see these on a perfectly white tree.... so pretty.


No comments: