Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hostess with the Mostess - I Hope

Well tonight I am organising a cocktail party on behalf of the company I work for for 180 people. Oh yes fun I can hear you say. Its in the foyer at our office and has spectacular views over the swan river.

I have organised the catering and have really been able to go nuts on different and yummy food. I am so sick of parties where party pies and spring rolls are all you get.

So my menu includes
  • Mild Chilli Spiced Squid
  • Herb Crusted Snapper Fillets with Caper and Aoli
  • Beef, Plum and Feta Sausage Rolls
  • Baby Butter Chicken Pies
  • Rice Paper Wraps
  • Caramelised Onion and Feta Tarts
I am very tempted to skip lunch just so I can fill up on this amazing food. I am just hoping everything goes smoothly, the waitstaff, sound system, food, catering, security..... bring on Friday when I finally get a break

Wish me luck - I'm sure I will need it.

No comments: