Thursday, October 28, 2010

Armchair Heaven

I have to say - I am totally in love with armchairs. I love how they sort of cocoon you and give you space. I am planning to cram armchairs all through my house, I have 2 planned for my upstairs sitting room, 2 for my lounge room and maybe, maybe one for my library landing depending on space.

What do you think - are you armchair adorers or do you feel couches are a better way to go? Certainly they are a bit more practical for space challenged houses but really, if you had a few visitors do you really want to be crammed in the middle of a three seater couch or would you prefer to curl up in your own chair?








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the last one :-)

B is building a house said...

Loving the last one too :P

Miss Vintage said...

Agree - its one of my favorites... can you imagine it sitting in a bedroom with a lovely matching ottoman.... cant wait to start decorating.