Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inviting Friends to Stay

My mother works in a gift ware shop ... which I feel is the reason its so hard for me NOT to buy things for the house. Of course I have to visit her, what self respecting daughter wouldn't and I have to say its usually very pleasant wandering around looking at all the pretty things and trying to picture where I could put them in the new house.

Now you know I have a thing for owls, love them to death, they are so pretty I cant seem to walk past them without inviting them to live with me. I found some lovely ones in this really pale wood, heaven right... so I invited them to come home with me and thankfully they accept. I walk to the counter to buy them and that's when it hits me, they are lonely, how on earth can three little owls survive without a tree or something he he he..... can you see where I'm going with this.






Of course you cant have a tree in your house so whats the next best thing .... branches, and these lovely lamps have the same colouring as my owls and so of course its only reasonable that I also invite them to join the party.


This is so much fun .... this NOT shopping stuff.

No comments: