Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finding Something New and Different

 photo Picture1_zpscc527413.jpg

I sometimes think its very easy to fall into ruts. We do the same things because we know and like them without trying anything new.

Yesterday I experienced something new and different .... I discovered the joys of a sushi train.

That's right, I was amazed at all the little plates with weird looking food strolling past me, I loved watching people picking things off, trying to figure out what it was, I watched the machine like precision of the chefs as the rushed to fill the empty spaces on the conveyor.

This 20 minute lunch reminded me just how much I love new and different experiences. It reminds me to stop and try something new and different. To enjoy every day like its an overseas holiday ....

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter and a little teaser ... I have exciting housey things to show you next week.... think media room and alfresco!!!

2 comments:

KL said...

So very, very true! One should always be open to new experiences, friendships and situations. Sushi is a friend's favourite fare and it has only be through her that I have enjoyed the Sushi Train lunch in the last few years. Soooo much fun! And Yum! x KL

KL said...

So very, very true! One should always be open to new experiences, friendships and situations. Sushi is a friend's favourite fare and it has only be through her that I have enjoyed the Sushi Train lunch in the last few years. Soooo much fun! And Yum! x KL