So obviously with a bond style party the food has to be AMAZING ... really can you see the darling Mr Bond chowing down on some subway? Nope - me neither ... so catering was a priority.
I decided on a small local company called Chica Catering who I have used alot in a corporate capacity.
Their food is amazing, their staff very professional and I can trust them to do a good job.
Now the food choices .... Stacks of food choices but here is what I have come up with.
- Seared beef on a roast garlic crouton with peppered cherry tomato
- Beef, Porcini and shiraz pie with
- Chicken and grain mustard roulade with golden puff pastry
- Spiced duck and orange salad with beetroot crisps served in a cocktail spoon
- Petite chicken ciabatta burger with tomato relish, aioli and spinach
- Lamb and feta kebabs with a tomato and mint jus
- Japanese crumbed pork belly with chilli and soy served in a pine boat and a cocktail fork
- Coconut prawns with mango salsa
Something more Substantial at the end of the night