Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sorry I Wasn't Around on Friday ......

Photobucket


I was far far to busy ..... PICKING UP MY KEYS!!!

Oh yes, I am now the proud owner of a 2 storey home full of concrete and dust!

It was an exciting day finally getting the keys to our house, we celebrated with a bottle of champagne and I couldn't stop bouncing around excited with how wonderful it was. They gave us a lovely little gift basket and even though we all seem to have building horror stories I don't really have anything negative to say about our builder.

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

The next day of course dawned with me realising its actually pretty intimidating getting the keys. There is so much to do and I am responsible for everything, I have to balance the budget, I have to organise the tradespeople and I have to make all the decisions. I don't have a supervisor I can trust to oversea everything .... the house is now our responsibility!

4 comments:

B is building a house said...

Congrats on getting the keys :)

Let the fine times begin! :)

B

MDZZJ said...

Congratulations, looking forward to photos

danma said...

Congratulations on getting those long awaited keys...Sorry I missed the day but better late than never...
It looks amazing I can't wait to see everything all in....
Sending lots of happiness for you and your family in your beautiful new home...
Thanks for sharing your experience..

Miss Nell said...

Woohoo, exciting times ahead!!! Cant wait to see your gorgeous home all decked out!! xx