Thursday, June 9, 2011

Its More Than Just A Laundry

The lovely Ms B requested an idea on what exactly I am doing with my laundry and after the mental blank where I struggled to remember that I actually had a laundry I pulled all of my decisions together into another lovely mood boards.

I love my mood boards, so easy to understand exactly what you have picked and how they all fit together.

Now in my picture the cupboard doors look pink ...well they are not - they are called moss grey and are a heavenly colour very similar to the limed white ... so pink they are not. the tops are done in square formed laminate in a colour called Stone Fabrini and should be lovely.

The actually linen cupboard you can see in the picture is actually just a broom closet which will be holding my vacuum cleaner, mop and ironing board. I have a lovely large linen closet attached for all my towels etc.

The only thing I'm slightly not sure about is the dark flooring however with everything so light in this room I thought I needed contrast...... let us hope that i was correct.

3 comments:

B is building a house said...

!!!

Now that's how it's done! LOVE IT ALL! And that sink... and tap... drool!!!

I really need to step up and start doing mood boards :)

Are you having tiles behind the broom cupboard as well?

Also, how far apart are you spacing your linen closet shelves?

B

Miss Vintage said...

ohh ... umm good question, and yes I do love the sink - Love the idea of a big old porcelain bowl - the only thing better would be a buttlers sink but hubby said no way!

No tiles behind my brook closet or my washing machine - it makes it to hard if i ever do decide to attach a dryer to the wall. Oh one thing I did demand is that my hot and cold taps be put into the cupboard so I dont have hoses showing.

Linen Closet Shelves ... to be honest im not really sure... I will have to check on that because I like to be able to stack 2 bath sheets, a bath mat and two hand towels on top of each other ... im guessing about 45cm high...

As for you - I would love to have a look at some of your mood boards ... im sure they will be heavenly...

B is building a house said...

Re: I like to be able to stack 2 bath sheets, a bath mat and two hand towels on top of each other ... im guessing about 45cm high...

So specific. Love it!!! :)

I look forward to seeing your built in robe mood boards =)

Have an amazing weekend!

B