Thursday, November 3, 2011

Im Back!

So I'm back in Perth and I have to say when the plane touched down I nearly cried with relief. Dont get me wrong the holiday was amazing but I am glad to be home and although I have been absent for the past 3 days I have been thinking of you all.... See we got home 4am on Tuesday morning, slept for 3 hours then off to drop poor hubby at the airport ... he was flying out to work that night from Darwin.

So that night after desperately trying to get to sleep for hours I had just drifted off when I get a call. He wasn't allowed on the chopper because I happened to have his passport .... oh dear. Another day of desperately trying to get said passport from Perth to Darwin and things are finally looking up. He flew out this morning, I have finally slept and six weeks worth of washing is done.

On top of that I went and visited the house and wow, things are not moving as quickly as I had hoped but the way it looks more than makes up for it. I was worried about the colours I had chosen over a year ago but seeing them up there now and they look great ... I am really happy with my choices. What do you think?





2 comments:

danma said...

Thank you for sharing your holiday with us, it has been great fun to read all about your adventures. I have loved all of the posts & especially the one that your husband did. I have been to so many places & haven't even got off the lounge.
The house looks great can't wait to see it all finished.

Belinda said...

What a trip Miss V! I loved reading about it, and like Danma above, felt I had been to all those wonderful places through your posts.

House is looking lovely - I knew it would!!!

Bel xoxox