Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday Fun-ness

Ok so definately not gramatically correct but its Friday - YAY and I woke up without needing my alarm - DOUBLE YAY and finally I actually dragged myself out of bed and went for a walk - YAY YAY YAY.

So while I am in a wonderfully great mood my lovely little girl Lacey is sad. She misses her daddy very much (Remember she got all of 3 hours with him on our holiday return) and is moping around the house feeling very sorry for herself. The good news is only a few more days and he will be home, the bad news is my heart is breaking watching her shove her face in his shoes.....

So I thought to dedicate this post to all those dog lovers out there - these pics are by a photographer called Carlie Davidson (here) and I have to say, if your not smiling at the end of this either you have had too much botox or are obviously a cat person ....
 




3 comments:

Samantha @ Black Velvet Chair said...

Awwww that is the cutest! Maybe the Hubs should leave a worn shirt for Lacey to sleep on? X Samie

danma said...

Love, love, love the pic's, especially the one of Lacey with her Daddy......

KL said...

Am not a dog lover, sorry! But the first pic is priceless!
x KL