Monday, November 28, 2011

My Friend B

It seems that all my lovely friends are moving into their homes and where I would have expected to be so jealous I make myself sick its actually pretty cool watching them move in and start to make it their own.

My friend B from B is building a house (here) has just moved in and here are a few pics I have "nabb'ed" from her blog - sorry B I could resist, call it house envy but I'm happy to show off your lovely new home.

Let us hope when the time comes ..... eventually .... I will be just as excited about moving into my own home.






1 comment:

B is building a house said...

Awwww. Thank you for featuring my home <3

We are still without any lights downstairs and the only sink in the whole house is the kitchen one. But there is nowhere else we would rather be...

I hope your home is finished soon, as I cannot wait to see how you fit it out and decorate it. Love your style!

B