Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kitchen Drama's

So I have all the final plans from the builder..... and oh yes there are issues but nothing to major. Mostly my problems are windows and overlooking issues but that's for another post.

Today I am here to complain about my kitchen. The design they put together is bad. There are so many things I really don't like about it its just not funny.
  • I don't like that I only have 3 lower cupboards.
  • I don't like the pot draw. I am not a pot draw girl ... give me old fashioned cupboards any day.
  • I don't like that the microwave is underneath the bench.... I am so not leaning down!
  • I don't like the little cupboards on top of the fridge...I cant reach

Ok enough complaining - so I made my first revision and its not bad.... nope not bad at all but its not really great either.... not brilliant, not pretty its just ok so I might need to make more adjustments...... and I am thinking it might be work finding a professional kitchen planning person to help get this right because for me, a kitchen is the heart of my home (Well my dressing room is going to run a close second but ....)

So here for your viewing pleasure is the original plan and my first rev.... still a long way to go but it gives you an idea at what I'm up against.





No comments: