Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Holiday, Holiday, Holiday - Hey Hey Hey

Well this is my LAST holiday until the house is built, this is it, no more travelling, Margaret River is likely to be a break for the next two years and so I decided to go all out.... not really I only have 10 days but we are off to Vietnam in just over a week. Oh yes, I am the queen of last minute holiday bookings and I am actually really looking forward to it. Its going to be insanely busy with us running around with a guide EVERY day but I really want to see everything.

One thing I am really excited about is a place called "My Son" which is the ancient ruins of the Cham dynasty between the 4th and 12th centuries AD. Sounds interesting and I'm hoping to get there in the cool of the morning and just wander around quietly.

I don't think this style of architecture is going to match our house but to be honest, its pretty impressive, even with all our modern technology archaeologists cant work out how they made the bricks stick together!

No comments: