Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inspiration .... Finding the Source

 photo 077_zps8bfa1830.jpg

Every so often I tend to get asked .... where do you find the inspiration for some of your design choices and the truth is .... I am a collector. I collect ideas and different thoughts and store them on a hard drive. Hundreds, thousands even of pictures not necessarily for this house but some day - I would like to do that.

Some of the ones I have collected for this house I still havn't been able to use, I'm still thinking to myself, how on earth am I going to make this work???

Here are a few of my favourite outdoor images I am dying to find a place for in my house .... obviously the wait is long, the progress is slow and things seem to take longer than I would like but every single one of these ideas that come to life give me such a buzz .... my idea worked, I own that idea now, its mine, something for me to see every single day and know I made the right decision.

Yup I'm a collector ... our ideas .... and proud of it!

 photo 049_zps422ca5bc.jpg photo 059_zpse13b8a6b.jpg photo 061_zps59a4ddc2.jpg

No comments: