Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fad or Fabulous ...

 photo Pictur76789899e1_zps712fe6f1.jpg

I don't know if you have noticed but it seems right now brightly coloured dining chairs are everywhere and every time I see one in a shop I tend to tilt my head to the side and think ... how would that work? Would they look any good in a house or will then eventually date.

I think the trick is to not try to follow fashion. I say this time and time again but you have to find a style and items that you love not items that seem to conform to current fashion trends.

These people have it right - they are beautiful chairs in their own right and to be honest they look like the space was built around them.

What do you think - are these fabulous or just a fad?

 photo Pictu5644567678re1_zpsfd289ade.jpg

1 comment:

Alex.2424 said...

Definitely just a fad Miss V, and a bit too eclectic and out there for my taste : )