Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Organic Christmas Decor


The other day my mother and I were arguing over whether the new "in" christmas decorations is Christmas'y enough. You know the ones im talking about, natural fabrics and colours, lots of rough and rustic textures and a very 'home made' theme to them. Obviously I like bright colours, lots of shiny bling and of course lots of lots of gold. My argument was that you would have to redo your whole christmas theme in this instead of adding to what you already have. Mum was of the impression it was possible to do this theme convincingly withough buying ALL new stuff.

Of course, being my mother she proved me wrong and her right. Today is her anual christmas lunch and I thought I would share with you some pictures of her christmas table. Obviously its fabulous but to be honest, its natural and quite rustic looking without making it feel any less Christmas'y.

Hope you all like the sneak peak!









No comments: