Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Liebster Blog Awards


Recently I was awarded the Liebster Award from KL at eternalicons (here) which i was very very flattered with - thankyou so much KL, your advice during my build has been invaluable.

How lovely to be thought of when something like this comes up. Especially since most of the time I spend babbling to all of you about anything that seems to pop into my head.

Now because I am new at all this award stuff I have chosen to copy the format of a very good bloggy friend of mine MrsB. he he he I know stealing but I really had no idea on how to write this post.... so thanks B.

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The award has a few stipulations:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

Here are my five blogs that I have chosen to nominate:

Ange from A Cream Cottage (here)
Annette from From Avenue to Boulevard (here)
Bel from The house that Bel Build (here)
Danma from All About the Build (here)
Samantha from Black Velvet Chair (here)

Writing this I have just realised I don't actually "follow" these blogs I just click every morning onto my favorite and check up however I am going to rectify this today. "following" seems to be much easier - I just need to get my act together .... goodness me!

Anyways my first award and obviously I'm pretty damn proud ... Thank you to everyone I will now "follow" for entertaining me first thing in the morning and thank you for everyone who "follows" me for putting up with my babbling.

Samantha and Bel - I couldnt leave comments on your blogs but im hoping you see this ....

2 comments:

Anette Ryan said...

Hi Miss Vintage!
Thank you so much for the Liebster Award. Soo excited and also it's my first one too. Thanks for the "add" too. I used to be a bit lazy about following blogs but have started to do so and as you say it is so much easier to keep track of everyone's "whereabouts" before I to just had them in my huge favorites file!
//Anette :-)
PS I have to say I do admire you to hang in there and read my blog. Have done some translations myself and also when my hubby reads it. I tell you Google is terrible (at translations) but it gives you a good laugh most times because it creates the most funny transaltions. :)))

danma said...

Hi Miss Vintage,
Thank you so much for the bloggie award. I have been away so it was a really nice surprise when I got back. Keep up the great work on your blog, I just love it...
Leanne