Monday, June 25, 2012

Destruction Begins

Photobucket


So I mentioned that all was not as simple as originally thought when it came to our dressing room. As my husband so kindly put it "I can't measure for shit!" Lovely right? The truth of the matter is I can measure I just didn't really think it through and it all came to ahead as we finished the first unit.

Picture this - first unit finished .... we are standing around congratulating ourselves and then we slide the unit in place .... Du du dudaaaaaa .... only to find the dreaded cornice gets in the way.

Photobucket

Bugger. This is the moment you realise that a small simple job isn't so small and simple. So what's a girl with no dressing room to do???? You demolish your brand new dressing room chipping paint and damaging ceilings so you can make it fit!

Oh the joy of a new house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: