Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Head Is Falling Off


The last week has been one of the most insane weeks of my life ... work wise anyways. I have not really had much time to think - grown men are being demanding, nothing is going as planned and last minute requests are just expected to magically happen. And here I am - Hopefully with my head still in place as things quieten down. The engineers will now spend the next 8 weeks closeted in their little room reading the tender documents intently leaving me time to do what I do best - Plan my house.


An updated for the house - its kind of all stalled at the moment, im still waiting for the feature stone bricks to come from the eastern states ... and I think my brickies have moved onto another job so im guessing things are just going to sit where they are for a while ... sigh.

No comments: