Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unusual Inspiration

Obviously the house is going to be one of my top priorities however the main focus of my excitement at the moment seems to be the holiday. I adore travel - love holidays and the whole idea of finding a new place fills me with such joy its amazing.

As I'm researching hotels around Europe (and maybe America) I'm finding the most wonderful inspiration for our house.

This is a hotel called 41 in London and it has this wonderful "Old Boys Club" feel to it ... the black and white tile floor is to die for, the wood used is lovely and the way they use bold colours and animal prints without making it loud and obscene is totally priceless.

How different is this to the Arabian pictures I showed you yesterday - travel around the world, even in design and you get a whole different atmosphere.

No comments: