Monday, March 14, 2011

The Blues!

Well I'm still not feeling settled - my office is constantly streaming the Japanese news, nuclear reactor explosions, another earthquake, huge death tolls.... my heart goes out to everyone including our receptionists who sit and state at this 8 hours a day....

As I said, I'm unsettled and kind of blue ... its like your fixated on the drama, you want to look away but you just cant seem to manage it. I cant get my head around the amount of devastation over there, here I am here in Perth, the sun is shining, I have bricks on my block and somewhere miles away people are trying to figure out where to start rebuilding their whole lives?

So in honour of the blues - these are my favorite pics of blue and beige... how can you not love blue and beige.

No comments: