Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Much to Report


My wonderful husband is stuck up in Darwin at the moment, he was due to fly back to work but then the cyclone came (nothing big but enough wind and rain to ground choppers) and he is stuck in a hotel room in Darwin calling me every few hours because he has seen all the movies they are playing ... poor darling.

Also - we finally had news from the builder - earthworks should be completed tomorrow and the pool company will be coming in on Friday to start pegging out so very very soon I may be able to show you a few pictures.

I still haven't decided whether or not to buy the faces, I do love them and I do want them desperately but... I am trying so so hard to be good.... see honey, it is possible.

So that's it - husband stuck away, earth works still not complete and me going through withdrawal symptoms because of a serious lack of shopping.

Tomorrow I will hopefully have pictures of my perfectly flat, cleared block!

No comments: